Update environment doesnt work

Hi ive downloaded Ananconda 2022.05 in my ubuntu 22.04.1. So i have a base environment with lots of updates. So i have two questitons;

1 - Is there something like select all updatable packages or something similar in GUI to update lots of packages, and dont having to mark one by one…

2 - Related to previous question i googled and found that in terminal you can update all packages:
$ conda update --all base ( base is the name of the environment)…but it says nothing to do…when in the gui appears that more than 100 packages need ugrade ( are upgradable)

Any help would be apreciated.

1 Like

dear Eduardo_Gutierrez.

Thank you for your contribution to the anaconda community. I will understand and answer questions for anaconda-navigator and conda.

1 - Is there something like select all updatable packages or something similar in GUI to update lots of packages, and dont having to mark one by one…

In the case of GUI base, the package is updated by the method described in the following URL, and there is no other method.

https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/navigator/tutorials/manage-packages/

2 - Related to previous question i googled and found that in terminal you can update all packages:
$ conda update --all base ( base is the name of the environment)…but it says nothing to do…when in the gui appears that more than 100 packages need ugrade ( are upgradable)

I think it’s a question, or an answer, but that’s right.

We hope that you will continue to use anaconda in the future.

Best regards
ktsh.tanaka.2020