Installing Spacy - HTTP error

Hello everybody!

I have a windows 10 machine with Anaconda Navigator Individual Edition properly installed. I am at home connected directly to a telco internet provider (no enterprise IT network administrator).

My goal is to install SPACY package with the command: ‘conda install -c conda-forge spacy’

The command launches properly but after some seconds I get an error message:
“An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL” - see full error message below.

Can someone help me in this issue?
Is there an alternative way to solve the problem?

Thanks for the attention, feedback will be appreciated.

Cordially,
Alexandre D.

==== error message ====
C:\Users\axdpa>conda install -c conda-forge spacy
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): failed

CondaHTTPError: HTTP 000 CONNECTION FAILED for url https://conda.anaconda.org/conda-forge/win-64/current_repodata.json
Elapsed: -

An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.
HTTP errors are often intermittent, and a simple retry will get you on your way.
conda-forge/win-64

Following

We are running into the same error when trying to install various packages using the command line. However installing from the Navigator UI works. Did you happen to try it from navigator?

Not sure if anyone else has come across this. It appears to be a firewall issue but only when using command line. The workstations in our org are setup to go through ZScaler proxy when reaching out to external sites. The certificate bundle that is used by Anaconda application does not contain the ZScaler root certificate by default so we had to explicitly add it to that file (cacert.pem) located at :\Anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\certifi. However it appears command line is targeting a different cert file. I am not sure if there is a way to trace it.

Thanks
Venkat