Error when installing zoib for R

I would like to install the R zoib package for performing zero-one inflated Beta regression. In my Anaconda terminal, I type the following command:

conda install -c conda-forge r-zoib

which I obtained from R Zoib :: Anaconda.org

After several minutes I get an error saying, “The environment is inconsistent, please check the package plan carefully.” It then lists a bunch of packages that “are causing the inconsistency.” Finally, the process repeats (and fails again) after this message gets displayed: “failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.” I ran a conda update, hoping that would fix the problem, but it did not provide a solution; I am still getting the same error.

Does anyone know what I must do to get this package installed?

Thank you

Hello,

Please try creating a new conda environment first, then attempt the install again:

conda create -n rworkenv
conda activate rworkenv
conda install -c conda-forge r-zoib

I ran this code, but I am getting a similar error:

(rworkenv) C:\Users\jambros>conda install -c conda-forge r-zoib
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done
Solving environment: unsuccessful initial attempt using frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: unsuccessful attempt using repodata from current_repodata.json, retrying with next repodata source.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: unsuccessful initial attempt using frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: |
Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages.
This can take several minutes. Press CTRL-C to abor/
failed

UnsatisfiableError:

What conflicts could be arising in the new environment?