Anaconda dependencies: Mac Monterey M1

Hello

I have MacPro (M1) OS Monterey 12.5.1

Suddenly my conda update conda command started behaving strangely:

Solving environment: | The environment is inconsistent; please check the package plan carefully The following packages are causing the inconsistency:

• conda-forge/noarch::elephas==2.1.0=pyhd8ed1ab_0
  • conda-forge/noarch::pyspark==3.1.2=pyh6c4a22f_0 failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source. Solving environment: failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source. Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done Solving environment: | The environment is inconsistent, please check the package plan carefully The following packages are causing the inconsistency:
  • conda-forge/noarch::elephas==2.1.0=pyhd8ed1ab_0
  • conda-forge/noarch::pyspark==3.1.2=pyh6c4a22f_0 failed Solving environment: \ Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages. This can take several minutes. Press CTRL-C to abort. Examining conflict for cmdstanpy plotly arrow pillow orange3 keras pandas-dat\

I never used conda update --all

It seems there are all of a sudden dependency issues. Maybe after I updated OS to Monterey.

Options:

1. Correct the existing environment. - I do not know how and it can take awhile
  2. Complete re-install option 2 is the best. Can you share the steps with me? Do I need to remove Anaconda or only Python (I have 3.8)? What are the steps/commands to use?

Thank you!