Unable to install package due to UnsatisfiableError

After downloading 64-bit miniconda on windows, I first created a new environment and adding the necessary channels according to pyseer documentation:
conda config --add channels defaults
conda config --add channels bioconda
conda config --add channels conda-forge

I want to install pyseer and its dependencies using:
conda install pyseer

However, every single time I try running this, it always ends up looking something like this:
(bioinformatics3) C:\Users\djian>conda install pyseer
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: |
Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages.
This can take several minutes. Press CTRL-C to abort.
failed

UnsatisfiableError:

I have already tried running this a couple of times and using the commands here as well, but still no luck. Why is this happening? Any insight/solutions would be amazing and please note that I am a new anaconda user with virtually no background in python/command line since I only am familiar with R. Thank you!

Hello,

This worked for me(the exact same command you ran and channels you added) in a new environment. I did have to wait over 10 minutes for it to succeed resolving the package list, but this is because several packages need to be added and conda-forge is a huge repository.

Please try it again and wait 10 to 15 minutes to see if the solver responds back.

Stephen Weller
Anaconda Support Engineer

hello Stephen,
I have a similar problem as described above.
I have Anaconda recently installed. I am interested in the following package: https://github.com/frankvogt/vcf2gwas
I used the Anaconda Navigator, created a new environment, added the channels as described in the website, located vcf2gwas among the uninstalled packages and tired to install, but after about 15 min, I got the message UnsatisfiableError without any further explanations.
the same happens, when I follow through all steps in the Anaconda prompt.
Thanks for any suggestions.