When selecting environments Anaconda-Navigator hangs at 'loading packages...'

I have been seeing this issue on various machines for many years, when I go to select an environment from the ‘Environment’ tab, the ‘Loading packages of …’ will continue indefinitely. I usually have to exit Anaconda Navigator and restart it to resume using it. I have been unable to determine the trigger to the error, but it does happen frequently. Is there a way to see what Anaconda-Navigator is doing while this progress bar is cycling?

I’m seeing this issue as well. Is there any solution?

I also see this and there is no way to stop the process except through task manager.

I have this issue also, but mine doesn’t open, I run my environments independently outside the anaconda environment. I have uninstalled and installed multiply times but i still have the same issue. is there a solution?

Are there any solutions to this yet? I have uninstalled and reinstalled on Windows 10 64 system multiple times. I went through installation verification steps and all seems good. When I select the Anaconda Navigotor in the menu it never opens. Hangs up on the screen as loading packages.