I am not able to install Anaconda Navigator on Linux Xubuntu

PREFIX=/home/ali/anaconda3
Unpacking payload ...
concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
'''
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "concurrent/futures/process.py", line 387, in wait_result_broken_or_wakeup
  File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 256, in recv
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'msg'
'''

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "entry_point.py", line 69, in <module>
  File "concurrent/futures/process.py", line 562, in _chain_from_iterable_of_lists
  File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 609, in result_iterator
  File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 446, in result
  File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 391, in __get_result
concurrent.futures.process.BrokenProcessPool: A process in the process pool was terminated abruptly while the future was running or pending.
[36427] Failed to execute script 'entry_point' due to unhandled exception!

This is the error it is giving whenever i run command

bash Anaconda3-2023.03-Linux-x86_64.sh

Please help me in fixing this. I have been struck at it from morning.

Hi,

Have you verify if you have enough space available?

It may be too late for you, but I hope it can be useful to other people. I had the same problem and was stuck for several days until I realized that in this computer I had used an encripted home directory and I was just accepting the default path (/home/user/anaconda3). I made a directory outside my homedir and used that for the installation, solving the problem!

This was also the case with me, using a very recent Cinnamon Mint setup (Nov 2023). To work around this, I created /anaconda3 as root, symlinked to it from my home dir:

cd ~
sudo mkdir /anaconda3
ln -s /anaconda3

(Note that I did not create the anaconda3 directory in /root as that would no be accessible to regular users even if symlinked.)

and then used the Anaconda installer like so (not as root):

sh ~/Downloads/Anaconda3-2023.09-0-Linux-x86_64.sh -f -b -u -p ~/anaconda3