Cannot run any module

Dear All, cannot run any module in Anaonda even after multipler fresh installation. Please see the below error from Spyder:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Scripts\spyder-script.py”, line 10, in
sys.exit(main())
^^^^^^
File “C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\spyder\app\start.py”, line 256, in main
mainwindow.main(options, args)
File “C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\spyder\app\mainwindow.py”, line 1823, in main
mainwindow = create_window(MainWindow, app, splash, options, args)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\spyder\app\utils.py”, line 289, in create_window
main.setup()
File “C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\spyder\app\mainwindow.py”, line 778, in setup
ppm = self.get_plugin(Plugins.PythonpathManager)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\spyder\app\mainwindow.py”, line 356, in get_plugin
raise SpyderAPIError(f’Plugin “{plugin_name}” not found!')
spyder.api.exceptions.SpyderAPIError: Plugin “pythonpath_manager” not found!

Yeah I pretty much got my head wrapped around a tree with that one also… Like I want to pretty much put a model on either Github, or some other space sharing models and just blow it up like we did with the chat gpt model… Some reason trying to find the right model and get everything to work together Im really starting to bang my head… I dont want anything to do wiht a key from open ai. I have like 10 of my own models and idk what to do…

I’m sorry, but this is an error message related to Spyder, an integrated development environment for Python. It seems that there is an issue related to loading the “pythonpath_manager” plugin.

This error often occurs because there is an issue with the Spyder installation or the environment variables. Therefore, I suggest restarting Spyder or reinstalling Spyder if the issue persists.

If you’re still experiencing trouble, please provide more details about the problem you’re having, and I could try my best to assist you.