Spyder are not launch end show this error how to solve it

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\Scripts\spyder-script.py”, line 10, in
sys.exit(main())
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\spyder\app\start.py”, line 201, in main
from spyder.app import mainwindow
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\spyder\app\mainwindow.py”, line 157, in
from spyder.plugins.help.utils.sphinxify import CSS_PATH, DARK_CSS_PATH
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\spyder\plugins\help\utils\sphinxify.py”, line 36, in
from sphinx.application import Sphinx
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\application.py”, line 42, in
from sphinx.highlighting import lexer_classes, lexers
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\highlighting.py”, line 30, in
from sphinx.ext import doctest
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\ext\doctest.py”, line 28, in
from sphinx.builders import Builder
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\builders_init_.py”, line 24, in
from sphinx.io import read_doc
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\io.py”, line 42, in
from sphinx.util.rst import append_epilog, docinfo_re, prepend_prolog
File “C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sphinx\util\rst.py”, line 22, in
from jinja2 import environmentfilter
ImportError: cannot import name ‘environmentfilter’ from ‘jinja2’ (C:\Users\pC\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\jinja2_init_.py)

You likely have an incompatibility in your environment. Can you specify how you created the environment, perhaps run conda list to show the versions of all the packages you have? Note that with the standard Anaconda installer, spyder lives in your base environment, so you should always run it from the base env, and there should be no need to try to install it in any other env.

I have the same problem. This is on linux. My list of installed packages (just conda/anaconda/spyder and jinja2, let me know if you need more) is…

% egrep -e ‘anaconda|spyder|jinja2’ conda.list.base.20230114.log

packages in environment at /users/whdaffer/anaconda3:

_anaconda_depends 2022.05 py37_0
anaconda custom py37_1
anaconda-client 1.11.0 py37h06a4308_0
anaconda-navigator 1.9.12 py37_0
anaconda-project 0.11.1 py37h06a4308_0
jinja2 3.1.2 py37h06a4308_0
jinja2-time 0.2.0 pyhd3eb1b0_3
pyls-spyder 0.4.0 pyhd3eb1b0_0
spyder 5.3.3 py37h06a4308_0
spyder-kernels 2.3.3 py37h06a4308_0
(base) [09:57][{3813}]%

I see its an old post but we ran into the same thing with one of our users. We were not able to find the root cause however the workaround was to use a new environment instead of the base and install the version of Spyder that was available. Wanted to share in case someone runs into the same issue.