About the Anaconda Toolbox category

Ask questions, troubleshoot issues, and learn from professionals about using Python in Excel and the Anaconda Toolbox, both currently in beta launch. We have exciting plans already underway to steadily build on and enhance Python in Excel content and Anaconda Toolbox features over time. We appreciate your honest feedback! Let us know:

• What amazing project are you working on?
  • What’s working or not working for you?
  • Is something unexpected happening?
  • Did you find a bug?
  • Did you find something cool?
  • Do you have a Python feature, content, or package request?

Want to participate in the PyExcel Early Adopter Program? Sign up here and get early access to Anaconda Toolbox.

For Microsoft Excel support, check out Excel help & learning.

Hi Jess,

I would like to request a library to be added between 400 libraries already coming into Python excel.
This particular library is by far the best library for visualization in Python, and it is Plotly library https://plotly.com/ .
Currently Plotly has massive adoption in Dash apps, but I believe that it has the biggest potential in the corporate world within the Excel viz, as it would extend Excel visualization capability by a good margin. Currently adopted libraries are Matplotlib and Seaborn which are far behind Plotly’s capabilities.

Hoping for positive response.

Regards,
Borivoj Grujicic, MBE

1 Like

Hi, I would like to request the addition of scikit-rf package for python in excel.

I’ve shared these requests with the team - thank you!