Reinstall packages after the installation of a new one

Please guide me to reinstall NumPy 1.20.1 , 1.16.5, and 1.23.0. The 1st version (1.20.1) was uninstalled when I installed TensorFlow 2.13.0 and the other 2 versions I concluded they were uninstalled either. I worked on a previous jupyter notebook file, then I restart kernel and re-run the packages imported ( see packages at the end) , then the software showed me this,

C:\Users\User\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\scipy_init_.py:138: UserWarning: A NumPy version >=1.16.5 and <1.23.0 is required for this version of SciPy (detected version 1.24.3)
warnings.warn(f"A NumPy version >={np_minversion} and <{np_maxversion} is required for this version of " + this at the end,

AttributeError: module ‘numpy’ has no attribute ‘MachAr’.

Also, I tried through Anaconda Prompt, see below,

(base) C:\Users\User> conda install NumPy 1.23.0
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.

PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

Current channels:

To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you’re
looking for, navigate to

https://anaconda.org

and use the search bar at the top of the page.

And the only 2 conda files I downloaded was numpy-devel-1.16.5-py27h4ba5984_0.conda and numpy-base-1.20.1-py37haf7ebc8_0.conda , the other NumPy 1.23.0 is not in those current channels, So what’s next with the 2 Downloaded conda files; I must upload them and then import them on jupyter notebook??

Where I can find the NumPy1.23.0? after try the installation through Anaconda Prompt ( pip install & conda install)

My purpose is to keep running codes without problems for these packages, due to the installation of TensorFlow, see below,

import numpy as np
import pandas as pd
import statsmodels.api as sm
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import seaborn as sns
sns.set()

try

conda install numpy=1.23.0