Navigator not opening

When I’m trying to open Navigator on my computer, I get stuck at the “Adding Featured Channels” step and can’t seem to continue the process of opening the application. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I can’t seem to make it work.

Any ideas on how I can get back to using Navigator?

1 Like

I have also been having this issue. Was trying to install scispacy and had to install Visual Studio Build tools to do so. Somehow after that process anaconda just stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing happens when I click on the navigator shortcut after a fresh install.

1 Like

hello
I was also having problems with the same error.
then when I ran the following code, anaconda navigator opened
Use the key combination Win-key + R then type cmd and hit return to launch the terminal window and then type: cd C:\Anaconda\Scripts (or whatever directory path yours is)

anaconda-navigator --reset
1 Like

Thank you, man!
I appreciate!

I have attempted all the instructions in this post. I’m still getting the error. I’m not able to open the navigator. When clicking on the Anaconda Navigator in the start menu window 10, nothing is happening. No sign that the application is opening. I search and tried everything but still get the same issue.

me too, did you find a solution?

I also get this error too and I have already tried resetting the navigator and also uninstalling and reinstalling anaconda…