Mirror repository in Artifactory

Is it possible to create a mirror repository in Artifactory for Anaconda Comercial edition using
repo.anaconda.cloud link and the token ?

Hi Anachristina.

Mirroring rights do come with Anaconda Commercial Edition but there are some restrictions and purchase minimums. You wouldn’t be able to do it with the purchase of a single Anaconda Commercial Edition license. Were you thinking of purchasing a single subscription or are asking on behalf of a company for a larger purchase?

Thank you Kim for your reply.
I’m asking in behalf of a company.

1 Like

OK. If you would like to speak to a Sales Representative about what options are available to you, let us know and we will connect you.

I work with the Georgia Tech Research Institute and we have a 2000 user subscription to Anaconda Commercial edition. What is the official way to go about mirroring the Commercial repo? I can only seem to find support information for Enterprise Edition.

Hi Paul. I apologize for the delay in response. Has anyone responded to you directly about how to set up mirroring? I can message you directly if not. Let me know

Hi Kim,

I am in a similar situation to Paul, could I connect regarding this.

Thanks,
-vishal

Hi Vishal!

Mirroring rights do come with Anaconda Commercial Edition but there are some restrictions and purchase minimums.

Would you like to be contacted by a sales representative?

Kim

Hi @User_Care_Team , can you please provide steps on how to configure anaconda mirror on artifactory?

Please let me know who should I reach out to for help if you’re not the right person.

Thanks,
Darsh

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello.

Thank you for using Anaconda! We have received your User Care request and will update you as soon as possible.

Ticket Number: 27777
Ticket Subject: [Anaconda Community] [Product Help/Packages & Environments] Mirror repository in Artifactory
Ticket URL: anaconda.zendesk.com/hc/requests/27777

If you need to update your ticket, you can do so by replying to this email.

Additional Support can be found online at:

https://anaconda.cloud/support-center
https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda-commercial/

User Care business hours are M-F 9:00am-5:00pm CST.

—Anaconda User Care

This email is a service from Anaconda.
[653K44-RPZWD]

Hi Darsh. I believe that our Enterprise support Team is helping you with this question.