Exit code:1_Application vscode launch may have produced errors

Good afternoon! Please help: not a single application from Anaconda starts, an error in the attachment “Application vscode launch may have produced errors
Exit code:1”. Standard procedures and actions did not help. Can anyone come across!?

Can you provide the version of Navigator you are using? Also, if you launch Anaconda Navigator from a terminal - do you see any errors there? Are you able to launch VSCode or the Anaconda Prompt from outside of Navigator? If you can launch the Anaconda Prompt - can you provide the output from running the following two commands?
conda info
conda list --show-channel-urls

@CrystalS Hello! Conda version 4.12.0, anaconda navigator version 2.1.4, сommand( conda info
conda list --show-channel-urls) results in attachment. There are no errors when starting the Navigator. The start window after launch (“start” screen), where VC Code says “unknown” as if it does not see it.

@CrystalS

@CrystalS

@CrystalS

@CrystalS

@CrystalS

@CrystalS

@CrystalS

Thanks for providing all the additional information. I didn’t see an answer as to whether you are able to launch VSCode outside of Anaconda Navigator? Just to confirm - you are getting this error for all applications or just VSCode? Where do you have VSCode installed? (I have never seen “unknown” for the version for VSCode - this is a new issue to me.)

VSCode runs fine outside of Anaconda with no errors. Installed in Users\My_Name\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code". Spyder, for example, also does not open (with the same error), I even tried to set a direct path to VC Code in the Navigator (File-Preferences-vc code path) but didn’t help.