Continuing the discussion from Jupyter Launching error:
I am having the same issue when accessing any module in Anaconda Navigator. I researched and found a recommended solution on Stack Overflow that did not work for me, but others have had success (conda install ipykernel --update-deps --force-reinstall). Run the code in an anaconda terminal.
Steps I took:
(1) Uninstalled and reinstalled the individual edition (non-admin)
(2) Received a message Successfully installed
(3) Open Anaconda Navigator successfully
(4) Clicked on Juypter Launch Button
(5) Received a popup box that states Application Launch Error, Application notebook launch may have produced errors, Exit Code: 1.
I am running on Windows 11.
I need a solution quickly. I would greatly appreciate any help, advice, or recommendation.