Can't find conda when launching Jupyter Notebook from shortcut / batch file in environment with nb_conda_kernels package installed

I have an environment (not my base environment) where I have the Jupyter and the nb_conda_kernels package installed. I then tried to add a new shortcut to my Start Menu to launch Jupyter (classic) from this new environment, basing the shortcut’s target on the shortcut to launch Jupyter from my base envrionment and the shortcut to launch Spyder from my other environment, but the resulting target exceeded the maximum character length allowed for a shortcut, so instead I created a batch file with the resulting command line and pointed my shortcut at that batch file instead. The batch file contains the following line:

C:\Users\manow\anaconda3\python.exe C:\Users\manow\anaconda3\cwp.py C:\Users\manow\anaconda3\envs\py37_ml_test5 C:\Users\manow\anaconda3\envs\py37_ml_test5\python.exe C:\Users\manow\anaconda3\envs\py37_ml_test5\Scripts\jupyter-notebook-script.py “%USERPROFILE%/”

When I launch Jupyter with the resulting batch file, I see the following in the console:

‘conda’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[E 13:23:29.800 NotebookApp] [nb_conda_kernels] couldn’t call conda:
Command ‘[‘conda’, ‘info’, ‘–json’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
[I 13:23:29.801 NotebookApp] [nb_conda_kernels] enabled, 0 kernels found

However, if I launch the Anaconda Prompt for that environment and then call jupyter-notebook to launch Jupyter, nb_conda_kernels is able to launch conda correctly and get valid results.