Anaconda Navigator Login

I downloaded the software and it refuses to let me connect it to the online anaconda cloud sign in. It keeps saying everything is wrong. I even quit and did a relaunch and still gives the same result. I am running on a Mac (Intel)

I am also having this problem with versions 2.4.0 and 2.4.2, i’ve reset the password twice and copied it but it ALWAYS says INVALID credentials.

So now instead of one username and password that work across two machine I have one user name and three broken passwords.

I am having the same issue of not being able to login with Navigator, v2.4.3. Login works fine on Anaconda site, but not Navigator.

Hello!

@Terence_Patrick – one user added this on the forum:

For anyone else with the same issue. Log out on the website and log back in again. I could then log in on Navigator.

A simple solution but it worked for him.

If you still cannot login, please let me know your email address and we can investigate.

@Andrew_Schell1 @risa_Luthor - have either of you been able to get logged in to Navigator. We have noticed a rise in tickets with users having trouble getting logged into Navigator via the Nav login pop-up.

It may or may not be a problem with syncing to our new auth system.

Another user offered the following solution:

For anyone else with the same issue. Log out on the website and log back in again. I could then log in on Navigator.

Please let me know if this works for you.

i have the same problem

I have the same problem and it downloads this file oidc and then goes in a loop and the flow is hung forever. I am on mac m2 macbook pro

Hello @sagarmadhukar.jadhav!

Welcome to the Anaconda Community Forum!

I apologize for the delay in response.

Are you still having issues downloading Navigator on your Mac2MacBook Pro?

Please let us know if you are. @Carlos_Valin may be able to help you with. this problem.

also, please see the following docs for more info:

https://docs.anaconda.com/free/navigator/
https://docs.anaconda.com/free/navigator/troubleshooting/

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best, Kim - AnacondaUser Care Manager