After Ubuntu migration from LTS 20 to LTS 22, errors appear in terminal when launching anaconda navigator

I recently upgrade my version of Ubuntu, from LTS 20 to LTS 22, using the migration process of Ubuntu.

After having migrate from 20 to 22 LTS, when I launch anaconda-navigator in terminal as usual, the anaconda-navigator appears well and I can launch Jupyterlab and use it, but the following errors appear in Terminal:

2022-10-12 16:59:29,570 - WARNING linux_scaling.get_scaling_factor_using_dbus:44
Can't detect system scaling factor settings for primary monitor.

Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open iris: /usr/lib/dri/iris_dri.so: Ne peut ouvrir le fichier d'objet partagé: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: iris
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so: Ne peut ouvrir le fichier d'objet partagé: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

Also, I notice some unusual slowness appear when I code on notebook: a delay in writing and copy/paste for example. It is like something use resources and make everything slower. I don’t know if this slowness is linked with errors above.

Any idea on how to solve this ?

Should I remove fully anaconda distribution and install a new one again ?

Thanks a lot for your help