Trouble for open "anaconda navigator" on Ubuntu 18

Hi, everyone!

I’m a beginner of anaconda.
I’m trying to construct anaconda space to Ubuntu 18.04.5 with WSL on Windows 10, in which the process of installing to Ubuntu 18 has been successfully completed according to the instructions. By entering the comand “conda --version”, it shows “conda 23.3.1”.

By the way, I cannot open up the anaconda navigator. When I enter the command “anaconda-navigator”, it shows below,

An exception occurred during fetching list of system display settings.
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” in “” even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Available platform plugins are: eglfs, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, webgl, xcb.
Aborted

How shall I deal with this error?
I sincerely hope someone’s help.

Good afternoon,

We are happy to assist you, please note that WSL has lot of limitations and It’s not capable of running some applications, in this case Anaconda Navigator being a GUI app It’s not going to work well, we suggest you to either install Anaconda for Windows or install Ubuntu even a virtual machine will work.

You can download Anaconda here:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Thank you for your reply.
Is this problem related to GUI system? I have already installed Xlaunch for a library.

I have also installed anaconda for Windows. In case of using anaconda navigator, I refer to that on Windows.