Nucleus Connect in Linux Server

I have been using Anaconda-Navigator on my personal computer (osx) for about 6 months. Now, for school, I will be utilizing anaconda via Linux server. Is there a way to link my nucleus account to be able to access pre-defined environments tied to my anaconda account?? or is that not possible?

If so, how do I go about setting that up?

1 Like

klmendozatrujillo

nice to meet you.

Is there a way to link my nucleus account to be able to access pre-defined environments tied to my anaconda account?? or is that not possible?

Direct access to the predefined environment is possible. However, if you use anaconda at a school, etc., it may be a site license, so please contact Anaconda sales for details.

Regards,
ktsh.tanaka.2020

@ktsh.tanaka.2020 thank you for your reply. To clarify, I am using it for school but it not through a private license. I use it on my personal computer and have downloaded the application directly from the site.

I have found this source to download/connect my anaconda cloud account to a linux server: Installing on an online system — Anaconda documentation but not sure this is the right resource.

1 Like

@ktsh.tanaka.2020

When i use the command
I receive the following (please keep in mind that I am connected to a linux server)

[WARNING] It appears you are already logged in from host nyro
[WARNING] Logging in again will remove the previous token. (This could cause troubles with virtual machines with the same hostname)
[WARNING] Otherwise you can login again and specify a different hostname with “–hostname”
Would you like to continue [Y|n]: Y
login successful

when i call the command <conda info --envs> it does not pull my Anaconda cloud environments.

1 Like

klmendozatrujillo

Thank you for your reply.

I have found this source to download/connect my anaconda cloud account to a linux server: Installing on an online system — Anaconda documentation but not sure this is the right resource.

[WARNING] It appears you are already logged in from host nyro
[WARNING] Logging in again will remove the previous token. (This could cause troubles with virtual machines with the same hostname)
[WARNING] Otherwise you can login again and specify a different hostname with “–hostname”
Would you like to continue [Y|n]: Y
login successful

I think there are some items that you should check with the system administrator who is building the virtual environment you are using.

For “Installing on an online system” using MongoDB, it is a method to create a local Anaconda Document, but since updates etc. are automatically received, the virtual environment must be through to the request.

The original use is to reduce the load on Anaconda’s main server when there are multiple Anaconda clients in the local area net.

Also, in the case of networks such as schools / companies, connections are often made by domain rather than host name, so a connection with a different host name is required.

If you log in with a different host name, you will need a different account and your connection to Anaconda Cloud will stop.

Regards, you.
ktsh.tanaka.2020