ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'quadratic_weighted_kappa'

Hello,
Newly installed Anaconda with all packages (by default). When I try to run notebook which use quadratic_weighted_kappa I receive error like in subject.
I found solution: python - __init__.py can't find local modules - Stack Overflow but is there a way to force Anaconda to search current module directory by default instead of modifying init.py file?
Second is, that installed file quadratic_weighted_kappa.py had problem with indents , so I had to copy-paste original contents from git and overwrite file. Is this an Anaconda for Windows “issue” or same problems occur in other systems?

Regards,
Mike

1 Like

Newly installed Anaconda with all packages (by default). When I try to run notebook which use quadratic_weighted_kappa I receive error like in subject.
I found solution: python - init.py can’t find local modules - Stack Overflow but is there a way to force Anaconda to search current module directory by default instead of modifying init.py file?

I had a similar problem on Stackoverflow, so I’ll give you a reference URL.

Second is, that installed file quadratic_weighted_kappa.py had problem with indents , so I had to copy-paste original contents from git and overwrite file. Is this an Anaconda for Windows “issue” or same problems occur in other systems?

Thank you for your valuable information. It may also occur due to version mismatch on Linux and MacOS. To avoid this phenomenon, we recommend that you update regularly.

Regards,you.
ktsh.tanaka.2020

1 Like

Great thanks for your answer!
Regards,
Mike

1 Like