I would like to change the Jupyter notebook startup folder from “C:.…” to “E:.…”.
However, this method does not work in my case. I’ve done the following:
- Listenelement in Terminal: jupyter notebook –-generate-config
- Listenelement open jupyter_notebook_config.py in text editor
- Listenelement change c.NotebookApp.notebook_dir = ‘C:\Users\username\Desktop\myfolder’ (since E:.… not worked in a first try, I’ve tried this one as well).
- Listenelement close Anaconda, restart computer
- Listenelement open Jupyter: it’s still the same start folder as before.
What did I do wrong? I have also reinstalled Anaconda, but no change.
Windows 10 Pro
Anaconda Navigator 2.1.4