Process exited with code 101

hi hope you all good, every time i try open anaconda i keep getting this error :[process exited with code 101 (0x00000065)] how can i fix this?

Hi,

Thank you so much for contacting us, I will paste the instructions to fix the problem.

First, you have to open the registry editor on windows, to do that from the windows start menu launch run and write regedit and press enter.

You will notice that there are different folders inside the window, you need to go inside this one:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor

Inside of it delete autorun.

Follow the instructions below only if your problem was not fixed because there’s no Command Processor and you can’t delete the autorun and/or don’t have autorun.:

From the Desktop right-click My Computer and click Properties. If you don’t have a My Computer icon on your desktop, click Start, right-click the My Computer option in the Start menu, and select Properties.
In the System Properties window, click the Advanced tab.
In the Advanced section, click the Environment Variables button below.
In the Environment Variables window, highlight the PATH variable in the System Variable section and click the Edit button. Add the following line there:
C:\Windows\System32

Then move it to the top of the list by the Move Up button on the side and press okay.

1. Similarly, in the Environment Variables window, highlight the Path variable in the User Variables section and click the Edit button.

Add the following line there:

C:\Windows\System32

and press okay.

1. Finally restart your computer.

This should fix the problem that you are currently experiencing, It’s not common to have problems like this, probably it was due to a failure on the upgrade, please let us know if that fixes your issue and remember that we are eager to help you in all your requests.

Hi, thanks for answering my question. unfortunately non of them worked and still get the same error ( there was no command processor folder).

Hi again,

Please try the solutions described here:

Then tell us which one solved your issue.